01 October 2015
CPSC Lecture series: first 5 talks announced!
Come and get inspired at CPSC’s new lecture series on Thursday afternoons! We have invited a number of international guest speakers as well as speakers from CPSC to give lectures on various topics within plant science. The first 5 speakers are:
- 22 October: Jacob Weiner from Section for Organismal Biology, Department of Plant and Environmetal Sciences, University of Copenhagen: Evolutionary Agroecology - Applying Evolutionary Theory to Plant Production. Read more.
- 2 November: Pamela Silver from Harvard University (US): Designing Biology for a Healthy World
- 10 December: Sebastian Marquardt, Section for Molecular Plant Biology, Department of Plant and Environmetal Sciences, University of Copenhagen: Rules and Roles of Long Non-Coding Transcription
- 21 January: John Mundy, Section for Functional Genomics, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen: Innate immunity in a moss
- 11 Febuary: Christian Koerner from University of Barsel (Switzerland): Plant carbon limitation in a CO2 rich future
More information about each talk will be posted later.